Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.kellyjohnsonphotog.com. The terms “us”, “we”, and “our” will refer to Kelly Johnson Photography. A “visitor” is someone that is browsing the website. A “member” is someone that has registered with our website for services. A “user” will identify a visitor or a member.
By using the website, www.kellyjohnsonphotog.com, you agree to the collection and use of this information by us as set forth in the Privacy Statement which maybe amended from time to time. As the privacy practices are amended, those changes will be posted to this page so that you, the user will be kept informed on how your data is collected, used, and under what circumstances that it might be disclosed.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When a visitor(s)/member(s)/user(s) leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the user’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Your data may from time to time be shared with other services providers that Kelly Johnson Photography does business with. The service providers may include, but are not limited to, website administrators, or other vendors that assist in the operation of Kelly Johnson Photography
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Personal information (but not limited to) such as name, address, phone number, email is collected to identify users or visitors to the website. Features that are collected will be changed from time to time, so the options of information that is made available to share will vary. An example of when a user or visitor’s information maybe collected would be when a request is made for a quote for services. Other information that could be collected would include (but not limited to) your IP address, the type of device or browser you use. Personal information will also be collected when a user sends communication to us to ask questions, comments, report a problem, are require technical support.
How we protect your data
The safest of measures have been taken to protect your personal information, however, any information transmitted via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take your privacy and personal information security seriously, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Kelly Johnson Photography website. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security to try to prevent unauthorized access, once we receive your information.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
The information collected is used to better understand how to serve guests in a more efficient manner. Improvement of the website for management and analysis. Information is also collected to inform you about future events, specials, promotions, or products that may be of interest to you. Emails or newsletters (electronically or via post) may also be sent. Your information may also be used for market research.
Updates to Kelly Johnson Photography Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice maybe updated from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws or practices.
Kelly Johnson Photography does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information, or direct our website to children. If Kelly Johnson Photography does become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user who is under the age of thirteen(13), we will delete the information from our data collection records.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics
How to Contact Us
If you the user has any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, if you would like information updated about you, your preferences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated February 26,2020