Tweens Rock, a division of Kelly Johnson Photography, is a photographic experience and so much more!
The Tweens Rock Experience begins with a photo session specifically designed for individuals between the ages of 9-12, where the tween can be their authentic self. A Tweens Rock photo session will allow the tween to let their inner light shine by showcasing their fun, creative, athletic, unique, smart, adventurous personalities.
Tweens Rock Mission
The mission of the Tweens Rock Experience by Kelly Johnson Photography is to create a positive photographic experience to reaffirm their self confidence, education, encourage new friendships, & participate in community outreach.
If you believe that your Tween could benefit from an experience such as this, please fill out the form below to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Tweens Rock Experience.
What makes the Tweens Rock Experience different than a normal portrait session?
- The Tweens Rock photo experience will allow your tween to showcase their authentic personality through the photos we create. Photo sessions can be customized to the location of your choice. A Tweens Rock Photo session will las approximately 1 hour.
Why is a Tweens Rock Experience important to my son or daughter?
- The tween years are a time period that can really go undocumented photographically in a young person's life. They aren't a cute cuddly baby anymore & they aren't a high schooler ready to embark on their next journey. This can also be an awkward time as the tween finds their groove & where they belong amongst friends, athletics, school clubs & just life in general. Adapting to all the changes that their bodies go through during this time is also challenging. A Tweens Rock photo experience can really give a boost of self-confidence and reaffirm their value.
What is the cost of a Tweens Rock Photo Experience?
- A Tweens Rock Photo Experience starts at $200. This includes 2 outfits with one being a unique to them personality set up (sports, hobby, uniform, art, fishing, etc). You will also receive watermarked images of those that are purchased to share on social media (these photos are not intended for printing.) As added value, $100 of the session fee is applied to the purchase of print products.
When are Tweens Rock Photos sessions scheduled?
- Tweens Rock Photo sessions are scheduled weekday afternoons or evenings. Saturday openings may occasionally be available.
What print items and products are available for purchase?
- There is a wide variety of items available. The most popular are prints which start at $30, metal prints that start at $65, and albums that start at $300. As a unique offering, you can also purchase a photo and quote collection that consists of 6- 8x8 metal prints. The photo and quote collection is $375. If a photo & quote collection are purchased or an album, a 10% discount will be extended to additional print item purchases.
What are the other components to the Tweens Rock Experience?
- The other components of the Tweens Rock Experience include creativity with art projects & making new friends with other tweens that are taking part in the experience. We will also be seeking out opportunities to volunteer in the community. We will explore ideas for education such as skin care for this age group, book discussions, and of course FUN! It is completely optional to participate the additional activities, however it is strongly encouraged to gain the most out of the experience.